Yoga massages and other Treatments
First up is Osteopathy with Laura Jiménez Madrigal:
- Qualified in physiotherapy from the University of Malaga
- Master of Osteopathy from the EOM (Madrid Osteopathy School)
- Master in injury and sports massage
- Certified in lymphatic drainage massage from the Vodder School, Austria
- Certified in homeopathic mesotherapy
With 20 years of experience in the field of sports and health including 10 years as physiotherapist to the national snowboard team.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a system of manual medicine that aims to improve health and well-being.
It is a comprehensive form of treatment based on the manipulation of the body and its systems that looks for the underlying origin of the problem and then treats it
60 minute session €50
3 Session voucher €135
Where do the massages take place?
The massages take place in the massage room of the A-Frame Surf & Yoga Camp. This is located right next to the Yoga Studio. During a massage you can relax wonderfully or release tense muscles. Ostheopat Laura is a real professional and quickly finds out what you are missing. But even if you just want to relax, a massage with Laura is exactly the right thing.