Yoga massages and other Treatments
Osteopathy with Laura Jiménez Madrigal:
- Qualified in physiotherapy from the University of Malaga
- Master of Osteopathy from the EOM (Madrid Osteopathy School)
- Master in injury and sports massage
- Certified in lymphatic drainage massage from the Vodder School, Austria
- Certified in homeopathic mesotherapy
With 20 years of experience in the field of sports and health including 10 years as physiotherapist to the national snowboard team.
Contact Laura directly on +34 696 47 90 05
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a system of manual medicine that aims to improve health and well-being.
It is a comprehensive form of treatment based on the manipulation of the body and its systems that looks for the underlying origin of the problem and then treats it
60 minute session €50
3 Session voucher €135
Where do the massages take place?
The massages take place in the massage room of the A-Frame Surf & Yoga Camp. This is located right next to the Yoga Studio. During a massage you can relax and release muscle tension. Osteopath Laura is a real professional and quickly finds out what kind of treatment you need. Even if you just want to relax, a massage with Laura is just the right thing.